The Family Vehicle


 We have talked alot about the crazy roads in the Philippines. By far the largest number of vehicles are motorcycles. We joke about it being the family car, but there is a lot of truth in that. I have seen 6 people riding on a motorcycle. We often see a mom, dad, and several small kids, often including an infant, on a motorcycle. I have been trying to get a picture of it. However, it's hard to do as I don't have my camera ready. Here are a few poor attempts of trying to get pictures of people on motorcycles.


It's hard to see but there are 4 people, plus bags, on that motorcycle.



Yes, that's a walker they are transporting

The front motorcycle comes with a roof overhead and yes, the kid in the middle is texting on his phone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fjordlands

Noumea, New Caledonia

Auckland Temple