Ill timing

 


Jack and I had some ill timing for our illness. I caught a bad upper respiratory infection, probably covid but I didn't have the tests to prove it. I was in bed for a week, the first 4 days with a temperature between 101-102. [38.8 C] I was coughing hard enough to throw up. Jack stayed with me a couple of days but also had to go into the office for a couple of days because it was zone conference and lots was happening. I had the immunizations all set up to be administered during zone conference and then didn't get to help with any of that. I really don't know what happened and can't find the notes. Also we were doing something for English Connect. Jack wasn't spared the illness, although his was shorter. He hit 39.4 C {Over 103 F] but was only out a couple of days. Afterwards we are just struggling to regain our stamina. We are ready for a nap by the middle of the day. I guess we really have become senior missionaries. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fjordlands

Noumea, New Caledonia

Auckland Temple