Surprise

 Jack and I took a quick trip back to Tacloban. When we arrived, the Udalls had a bunch of local missionaries over for dinner. It included Sister Asbell, Elder Salinas, Elder Familiar, and a few others we knew from before. I should have taken a photo or video of Sister Asbell and Elder Salinas coming in and seeing us. It was the surprise I was waiting to see on their face--joy, disbelieve, excitment. 

We had a great dinner and Jack tried to be a Filipino. He got most of himself in the picture. I hope they don't keep us here until we can take a proper selfie.


Jack, Elder Salinas, Sister Cuerno (new) me, Sister Udall, Sister Asbell, Elder Udall, Elder Overly, Elder Pilobello and Johnneil (a member of the mission presidency and general contractor for the temple) Elder Familiar is in front.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fjordlands

Noumea, New Caledonia

Auckland Temple