Dravuni Island, Fiji
The island is basically a big beach. We tendered in and walked onto the beach. The beach was soft sand, and the water was a perfect temperature. Probably not the best snorkeling sight as it was mainly sea grass. While there were fish there, they tended to camoflage and hide under the rocks. Jack got a few cool pictures. After I tired out, he went around the point to some awesome coral. We didn't manage to get back out after lunch. Here are some of Jack's pictures. If you aren't into underwater photography, there's not much here for you.
This is the island from the boat. The point on the left is where Jack found the great snorkeling and coral. Below are some of the pictures he got.
A small school of fish.
I loved when I got out and was able to see such a variety of colorful coral. Sometimes we even got pictures of the fish when they weren't hiding from us.

Comments
Post a Comment